Respecting Your Privacy
How we obtain your personal data
We may collect and process the following data about you : Information you provide by filling in forms on the Website or Google Advertising Landing Pages. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem via our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How we use your personal data
Information that you or a third party provide to us about you) which may include personal data and/or sensitive personal data) will be used only for the following purposes (and subject to any preferences you have notified us of):
● By requesting a quote or information, you consent to your data being shared within The We Fit Any Furniture LTD organisation. We will not use your personal information except to provide services via us. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
● We may retain and disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory, legal or regulatory obligations. We are required to report details of any suspicious transactions to the National Crime Agency and may need to forward information including personal data to them or related organisations. Similarly, we may also need to disclose information about our customers, including personal data, to certain bodies who have statutory powers, for example, the Department of Work and Pensions
rights, property or safety of We Fit Any Furniture LTD. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● By providing us with your contact details you consent to being contacted by us to help fulfil your enquiry.
Please contact us if you do not wish to receive marketing information from us at email@example.com
We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you. We shall keep this information for a reasonable period of time for the above purposes. All such data is anonymised and screen recording processes do not record keystrokes therefore surpressing telephone numbers and email addresses. We may need to share your information with companies who work under contract to us for these purposes.
Keeping your information safe
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data; however you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data it intended. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the Internet and the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the Website at your own risk.
Keeping your personal data secure
Your legal rights
We are committed to delivering the rights that the Data protection Act 1998 provides to individuals. Amongst these is the right to access personal data (Data Subject Access Request) that we hold about you. If you decide to exercise this right we will send you an application form so that you can assist us to locate all of the information that we hold. We will also request a fee in accordance with the Act.
When we have received the completed form and the fee we will provide the information that meets the criteria specified in the Data Protection Act within 40 days. We may monitor or record telephone conversation to enhance your security and ours, to enable us to handle complaints efficiently, improve our customer service and for staff training purposes. Other information you should note is that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing or other preferences, you wish to receive further information on how we use your information or have any queries, please let us know by contacting us.
We are registered with Data Protection Commissioner and our registration number is ZA222485
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
● Email newsletters related cookies
● This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
● Forms related cookies
● When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
● This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
● For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
● Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
● From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
● Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
● We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.thekitchenfactory.co.uk is a site operated by We Fit Any Furniture LTD ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10475624 (England) and have our registered office at 1 Suthers St, Oldham, OL9 7TH
We are a Company limited by Guarantee.
We Fit Any Furniture Ltd is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under FRN 776039. We are a broker, not a lender and offer credit facilities from a panel of lenders
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
This website is owned and operated by We Fit Any Furniture LTD
If you have any questions about my cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email for clarification. For information on customer complaints visit our customer service page.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please get in touch